The question seems to make reference to an event described in Genesis 9. In verses 18-27, we read:
(18) Now the sons of Noah who went out of the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And Ham was the father of Canaan.
(19) These three were the sons of Noah, and from these the whole earth was populated.
(20) And Noah began to be a farmer, and he planted a vineyard.
(21) Then he drank of the wine and was drunk, and became uncovered in his tent.
(22) And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brothers outside.
(23) But Shem and Japheth took a garment, laid it on both their shoulders, and went backward and covered the nakedness of their father. Their faces were turned away, and they did not see their father’s nakedness.
(24) So Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done to him.
(25) Then he said: “Cursed be Canaan; A servant of servants He shall be to his brethren.”
(26) And he said: “Blessed be the Lord, The God of Shem, And may Canaan be his servant.
(27) May God enlarge Japheth, And may he dwell in the tents of Shem; And may Canaan be his servant.”
A superficial reading of this…